Antenna Solutions’ Model 600 Series Direction Finding systems provide exceptional sensitivity, repeatability, and accuracy.
- Packaged for use in Mobile, Shipboard, Airborne including UAV, or Ground installations.
- Broadband operation using multiple arrays to over a frequency range of 500 kHz to 12 GHz.
- Can be packaged with a single array or multiple arrays depending upon your requirements.
- GPS and inertial sensor systems may be embedded to provide heading and 3 axis orientation of the antenna.
- Designed for high reliability, high performance, and ease of maintenance and operation in the intended operational environment.
- Implements the latest modular technology to ensure long-life and low lifecycle cost through ease of upgrade to encompass new requirements.
- Adcock/Watson-Watt techniques are used as the primary beam forming process in our systems with typical DF accuracies of 1.0 to 3.0 degrees RMS.
- Low Noise Amplifiers can be implemented to yield additional antenna gain or compensate for post-antenna line loss.
- All antennas are environmentally packaged for their intended application.
Antenna Solutions can either provide an off-the-shelf product or design a system specific to your requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.