Antenna Solutions offers Flight Termination Systems that are in compliance with United States Eastern and Western Range and United Kingdom Defence 00-56 Standards.
Our Model 500 Series Flight Termination Systems can be provided as fixed ground installations or as a transportable system, with the following primary features:
- L/S-Band Autotracking Parabolic Antenna Systems.
- High efficiency L/S Band parabolic reflector that range in size from 2 meters to 7 meters for transportable systems, and up to 13 meters for fixed ground systems.
- Directional Helical UHF Command Destruct transmit antennas.
- Omni Command Destruct antennas are also available based on the customer requirements.
- All Command Destruct transmit antennas are capable of up to 1,000 Watts CW minimum.
- Designed for high reliability, high performance, and ease of maintenance and operation. Our telemetry systems implement the latest modular technology to ensure long-life, low lifecycle cost, and ease of upgrade.
- The Flight Termination System can be tailored to your specific requirements and include all equipment necessary for IRIG and/or Secure configurations that are used in support of Flight Termination and Enhanced Flight Termination programs at Test Ranges around the World.
Each Flight Termination System is provided with a Hazard analysis that is specific to the operational application and the specific system configuration being delivered.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.